Innovation continues to be one of the key drivers in the digital age and technology. With the ongoing pandemic, innovation has proven to be an essential trajectory for brands and businesses as they adapt and overcome the challenges through novel solutions. For Bangladesh, Innovation remains crucially important for 2 reasons:
- For Bangladesh, a quantum leap forward in every arena is needed to realize our vision of becoming a developed nation
- A technological revolution holds substantial opportunities for Bangladesh to elevate itself both economically and socially
Therefore, innovation needs to take centre stage in our approach and thinking regarding everything that we do. In keeping with the line of thought, Bangladesh Innovation Conclave put together the 1st Bangladesh Innovation Award in 2018.
The Bangladesh Innovation Award has been conceived to recognize the community of innovators – be it entrepreneurs, start-ups, or established organizations – and their ground breaking innovations. The accolade also aims to inculcate and inspire an innovative and creative mindset within local industries to take Bangladesh forward.
Now in its 3rd iteration, the Bangladesh Innovation Award 2021 has officially started collecting nominations from January 17, 2021.
Nominees in the Bangladesh Innovations Award will be subject to a strict evaluation process by peers and leaders from business, civic, and academic communities. Ground-breaking innovations that pioneer newer possibilities and scope for the market – products, services, or processes – will be evaluated and measured on their originality, market impact, socio-economic influence, disruptive capabilities and introduction of newer effects on the status quo.
There are a total of 14 major categories and 12 sub-categories for Bangladesh Innovation Award 2021.
- Best Innovation – Finance
- Innovation in Banks
- Innovation in NBFIs
- Innovation in Other Financial Institutions
- Innovation in Insurance
- Best Innovation – Fashion & Apparel
- Best Innovation – Healthcare
- Best Innovation – Retail
- Best Innovation – Community Engagement
- Best Innovation – SDG inclusion
- Best Innovation – Agriculture Sector
- Best Process Innovation
- Best Innovation – Product Development
- Best Start Up Innovation
- Best Social Innovation
- Best Innovation – Education
- University Learning Delivery During COVID-19
- School Learning Delivery During COVID-19
- 3rdParty Education Innovation
- Best Innovation – Frontier Technology (Robotics, Drone, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Machine Intelligence & Blockchain)
- Public Service Innovation
- Innovation in Service Delivery
- Innovation in Integration
- Best COVID-19 Response
- Citizen Co-Creation
- Innovation Created from Ground Up
Bangladesh Innovation Award 2021 Submission Deadline: January 31, 2021
To send entries, follow the submission window below.
For Further Query:
Call: +880 1620 292 898; +880 1717 449 569
Email: [email protected]