3 DAY VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION COURSE ON “THE ESSENCE OF DESIGN” BY K.M. MONSURUL AZIZ
Date : 12th, 19th & 26th MARCH, 2021
Time : 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Virtual Platform: Zoom
Registration Deadline 11th March , 2021 (Thursday)
Registration Fee BDT 3,000/-
bKash : 01788-677-566
Nagad : 01788-677-566 *Merchant Account
Contact Info: +880 1732 040 379
Email: [email protected]
Why Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a creative approach to problem solving. It’s a process that starts with the people you’re designing for and ends with new solutions that are tailor-made to suit their needs. Design thinking is all about building a deep empathy with the people you’re designing for; generating tons of ideas; building a bunch of prototypes; sharing what you’ve made with the people you’re designing for; and eventually putting your innovative new solution out in the world. The process is equally important if you building new ideas or rebuilding the existing one.
- Group discussions
- Design Research
- Activities: Empathy exercise, ideation, and prototyping etc. Discussions with
- Industry experts
The Day Will Focus on the Core Skills of the Design Thinker’s Mindset
- Phase 1
Introduction to Design Thinking
- Phase 2
Inspiration and Ideation
- Phase 3
Prototyping & Way Forward
Phase 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
- Introduction and the Beginners mind
- Comprehending Human-Centered Design
- Design empathy for innovation
- Learn how to define a challenge and ideate possibilities.
- Home assignment – Mini Design Challenge to Design a solution that can fix one
- important aspect of the society !
Phase 2: Inspiration and Ideation
- Learn how to filter key insights
- Refine ideas
- Share stories and learnings from User research
- Cluster insights into themes and create ʻHow might we’ questions.
Phase 3: Prototyping & Way Forward
- Brainstorm and select your best ideas
- Create a storyboard and learn how to be iterative and incorporate feedback
- Learn about building partnerships and collaborating to take ideas from prototype
- to pilot to scale
- Learn from an industry expert about the journey of successful solutions. Reflection
- of the workshop
About The Facilitator
Head of Corporate communications, Nagad
His professional experience spans 13 years of exposure to multiple disciplines in branding, strategy, research, marketing, event management, publication and PR in engaging key stakeholders across sectors. As an innovator and entrepreneur, he uses Design Thinking processes to help create solutions and strategies.